12826847

if my prosection lawyer havnt send the paper work which my

Customer Question

if my prosection lawyer havnt send the paper work which my brassiter asking from them when judge have given them time frame by certain time they have to send it in my pretrail date wht is going to be the next

Jo C. :

Hi. Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this. What is the trial for?

JACUSTOMER-h0d80ca3- :

is for rape charge which i havent doen my pre trail was on last monday my solicter were asking them paper works and evidence report like mobile evidence and many other thgs in fact they have given the dvd in court last monday only by asking again and again judge have given them time frame by these monady to send all the things which we asking frm a year know so wht is going to happen next thnks

JACUSTOMER-h0d80ca3- :

coz in there evideince two many thgs is not macthg and major thgs is telephone and her face book report and i met here through dating site

Jo C. :

Thanks for the response. I am in court today so may not be able to answer you straight away. I will be finished early afternoon if you don't mind waiting until then for me to get back to you. Thanks and no need to reply to this message.

JACUSTOMER-h0d80ca3- :

iam at work in afternoon so tomrrow the same time if u dont mind thnks

I am here if you can carry on now? Just let me know when you are ready.