12826847

just one more quick thing I have written a letter to the Borough

Customer Question

just one more quick thing I have written a letter to the Borough commander outlining my unhappiness etc. Should I send it or would that make matters worse?

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think we were just talking regarding the three robberies and the police?

Yes, got it.

Truth is that it doesn't much matter either way. Obviously the officer will be displeased if you send that but he has clearly formed a view already.

You should not be charged because you have sent that letter alone and the sending supports your innocence.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more information.

Thank you for the positive rating and remember that I am always available to help with your questions. For future information, please start your question with ‘FOR JO C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/