75100385

Do I have to declare an old iva of over 10 years ago which

Do I have to declare an old iva of over 10 years ago which is completed. I have the certificate confirming it was resolved and completed. My credit rating is now fine, and I am completing an application to move into a rental property and it is asking whether I have ever had an iva.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

You can tick no.

Alex Watts :

It is over 6 years old and therefore you need not declare it

Alex Watts :

They are only ever on your credit file for 6 years

Alex Watts :