75100385

Please answer my second question which reads as follows. Thank

Please answer my second question which reads as follows. Thank you for your excellent answer about a personal mortgage between and prospective purchaser(s).Would you be kind enough to explain the necessary procedure? How far would a solicitor or solicitors for both parties have to be involved?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : You both instruct separate solicitors.
Alex Watts : Between them they prepare the paperwork.
Alex Watts : You both go in and the paperwork is explained.
Alex Watts : Once you are happy you both sign and the contracts are sent to the other side to sign.
Alex Watts : Once this is done and charges are registered, your position is protected.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/