75100385

balance transfer into a bank account

I used my credit card account to balance transfer into a bank account . to buy a motor home. which I Have not received and web site has dissapeared. have reported it to police. wondered what my rights were to get cash back from credit card company. advert for motor home was in auto trader. then received e mail from seller to say he used consignmentsales as middleman checked out reviews and all seemed great but since found out that all reviews were false. i checked phone no given on web site was true ie no bad reports also used text check on moterhome to see mileage was correct and was not stolen

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : It's bad news I am afraid.
Alex Watts : If you had actually purchased the item with your credit card then it would have been protected under section 75 of the consumer credit act.
Alex Watts : But because you actually transferred cash to your account is is not covered.
Alex Watts : The purchase needs to be on credit card.
Alex Watts : I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you but I have a du to be honest.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?