75100385

is it legal to charge (ex: £2) another driver if he would like

Customer Question

is it legal to charge (ex: £2) another driver if he would like me to leave with my car, so that he could use my parking space

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Its a matter between each driver.

Alex Watts :

I can confirm that it is not illega.

Alex Watts :

illgal

Alex Watts :

Although it may breach the terms and conditions of the car park itself

Alex Watts :

JACUSTOMER-mmm75txa- :

I mean on street parking

Alex Watts :

I see. Its not illegal to do that.

Alex Watts :

But then you can't make the other side pay

Alex Watts :

Does that clarify?

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/