UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

After working for nearly 30 years in partnership with my Father

After working for nearly 30 years in partnership with my Father in owning & running a public house.After his death he left his share to my younger brother who in his own words you work away id kill some B-----d in there. He has also to pay back £50,000 he barrowed of my Father without the rest of the family knowing the rest of the Estate was split up between the rest of the family i was left completely out of the will is there anything i can do!
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

You may contest the Will of your late father under the The Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) (NI) Order 1979.

Such applications for contesting Will are quite complex and you should appoint a solicitor to assist you with the process of contesting the Will.

e.g. see here:
http://www.wilson-nesbitt.com/our-services/services-for-individuals/wills-senior-issues/advice-on-contesting-a-will/

Hope this helps