29905560

I am a carer i went to a job last Thursday evening done my

Customer Question

I am a carer i went to a job last Thursday evening done my job and left. another lady goes in on a Wednesday . sometime in this week the gentleman said some jewellery has gone missing. I know i didnt take it and the other lady said she has not taken it. I was called in to the office yesterday and put on suspension till this has been sorted. i am on a 0 hour contract but i have a rota which i do every day every week, should i get paid while i am off. The gentleman has told them he knows it is not me because i put his wife to bed at 9.15pm and he came home at 10.00pm and she was awake all the time and the jewellery box is in the bedroom. So should i have even been suspended.

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Have you been dismissed?
Ben Jones :

Hi, not sure if you saw my initial query above - have you been dismissed from this job?