12826847

Settling a human rights claim

Customer Question

I have an open ended admission of liability from the Government for a large number of very serious human rights violations but need a lawyer to settle my claims.

My last lawyers were Hickman & Rose and Ramby de Mello.

Ramby de Mello was promised a Knighthood by Tony Blair to stitch me up - he never received his Knighthood from Blair.

Mrs. Hickman is a close friend of Harriet Harman and seems to be involved in the Paedophile Information Exchange - Hickman & Rose were quite open about stitching me up but I don't know yet what they were paid or promised by Blair and his cronies.

How do I get a lawyer to settle my claim without getting bribed to stitch me up?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'll wait thankyou.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Could you just refund me please?

THANKYOU