29905560

HI I have a question about school governance and the legality

Customer Question

HI I have a question about school governance and the legality of a planned re organisation of a school could anyone help me with this?

Is anybody there?

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Can you please provide more details of your situation?

JACUSTOMER-gt7bmydt- :

Thanks Ben I am a parent who is seeking possible legal redress in a case where a board of school governors has operated in a secretive and backhanded fashion to engineer a splitting of an existing school into two sites putting at risk not only child welfare but also the relationship with a feeder school

Ben Jones :

I see, this is not really employment law though so I won't be able to help as it is outside my area of expertise. I will move your question to the general Law area though and you get more luck there. Probably not tonight though as I don't think many colleague are online right now

JACUSTOMER-gt7bmydt- :

Ok ben

Ben Jones :