29905560

Sorry lost my connection to your office. My question was is

Sorry lost my connection to your office. My question was is National Health lottery a
scam? The sum of £500,000.00 was the amount, the office telephone is on the letter.
The branch isXXXXXLondon W1A 1AB.I spoke to Mr David Mark.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What has happened so far, have you been asked to do anything to claim this prize?

Customer:

I was asked to pay £685 for the cheque insurance by bank card and give my bank

Ben Jones :

There is something called the Health Lottery that is played in the UK but you do not just wn prizes like this. You either have to go and choose your numbers in a shop or submit them online - you cannot just win without playing and this is very clearly a scam not only because of that, but because the biggest clue is that you are being asked to pay money in advance in order to get your winnings, something that would never happen with a legitimate lottery

Ben Jones :

So you can safely ignore this as it is 100% a scam

Ben Jones :

Has this answered your query?

Customer:

Yes and thank you.

Ben Jones :

You are welcome, all the best