UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I am having trouble with TSB bank I changed my account to

I am having trouble with TSB bank I changed my account to Santander in September and TSB claim they transferred all the details over but they continued to pay some of the standing and direct debits
I wrote to them in November and I know they got the letter because they answered it to stop a payment and they are still continuing to pay it.
I complained to the Financial Ombudsman and told TSB that I had done it.
TSB wrote to me to say they would have discussed refunding the charges but as I had complained they would not talk about compensation.
They have now stopped answering my letters would a claim to the small claims court be the best step or would you suggest another approach?
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

Yes, it seems that a court claim may be the preferable course of action now. You may file a claim online at www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

Hope this helps