75100385

I need to contact Land Registry regarding my property at 23

Customer Question

I need to contact Land Registry regarding my property atXXXXXLytham StAnnes I have lived there since 1971 and are thinking of selling in the next year or so could you advice me when my leasehold expired I was under the impression I had many years left please advice me what the period is many thanks Brian eaves

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : We can't be instructed directly.
Alex Watts : However you can see yourself the status of the lease. For a fee I think it is about £10 you can get a copy of the lease and title from the land registry,
Alex Watts : You can do this at
Alex Watts : http://www.landregistry.gov.uk/public/property-ownership
Alex Watts : This will give you the status of ownership.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?