12826847

I have found out that my mother disinherited me because I am

Customer Question

I have found out that my mother disinherited me because I am a Transman and because I changed my surname - actually I kept my surname and added a second surname. Is there nothing in British Law that says that this is discriminatory - forget the EA2010 I know all about that.

I disabled, live in rented accom and my only income is IB and DLA - the beneficiaries are rolling in it beneficiaries are very wealthy indeed. How is this right?

On another note, what is the law with regard to changing a garage into a dwelling without planning permission and dwelling there unregistered for council tax?
Were you in any way financially dependent on your mother at the time of her death?