75100385

Hello, I run a cleaning business. I approached a voucher

I run a cleaning business.
I approached a voucher company named wowcher as I wanted to run a deal with them. I offered them a really good deal which was £100 off a spring cleaning.
They said that the only deal they can run is 4hours of domestic cleaning on the price of 2.
I asked them please consider running my deal as it will be working very well for both our companies and the clients will be very happy. They didn't reply.
Now I see that they have ran my deal but with another company...is that legal?

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this
How can I help you with this please?.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I would like to ask you can I ask for compensation?
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

I see the expert has decided to leave the question. Did you sign a contract with them at all please?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi!
No, we haven't signed a contract. I've got just e-mails
It's bad news I am afriad.

If you have not signed a contract you can not sue them for this.

They are free to do a deal with whoever they want. If you had signed a contract and it said they could not do this deal with anyone else, then you would have grounds

But given there is no signed contract then they are free to do a deal with whoever they wish, even on the same terms.

I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience