tdlawyer
tdlawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  11 years experience of general practice.
73598664

I recently ordered an item from a company on line and they

I recently ordered an item from a company on line and they have replied saying they are unable to accept my order because, according to the credit agency Experian Ltd. 'their application regarding me 'did not achieve the acceptance level'.

To my knowledge, I have no outstanding debts of any kind - I don't even have a mortgage.
I own my own house.

I tried to call Experian 0844(NNN) NNN-NNNNwent through various options. I was unable to speak to a person. When I pressed button 5 (all others were not relevant to me). The voice said there were unable to speak to anyone other than Experience.

How can I access my credit rating with them without having to sign up as a member.

I would be grateful to receive your advice.
Expert:  tdlawyer replied 3 years ago.

tdlawyer :

Hello, welcome to the website. My name isXXXXX can assist you with this.

tdlawyer :

You can sign up with Experien on a trial basis and cancel it after you have your details. It's a great service like that.

tdlawyer :

Alternatively, you can order your credit information for £2, via the information on this link: http://www.experian.co.uk/consumer/statutory-report.html

tdlawyer :

It's better to do the trial and then cancel (no obligation trial) as you get more information than in the statutory report.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please could you change my 'rated' face to smily.