Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

My question is relating to Fairwood Road Verwood Dorset. Is

My question is relating to Fairwood Road Verwood Dorset. Is there a covenant relating to parking caravans in gardens.I am considering the purchase of a bungalow in that road.
Expert:  Joshua replied 3 years ago.

Joshua :

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practicing lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

Joshua :

may I ask if you have a copy of the title deeds for the property concerned please?

Customer:

No i do not have the deeds. I have not made an offer on the property yet.

Joshua :

Thanks. May I advise you on where to obtain a copy of the title and what to look for to ascertain if there is a covenant?

Customer:

Thanks I have decided not to proceed any further as I am advised the vendor has the deeds. If I purchase I will wait and see the searches from my solicitor.

Joshua :

No problem. If there is anything else I can help you with in the meantime please let me know