Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

Type your legal question here:Barnes Sarney & Game,Solicotors

Type your legal question here:Barnes Sarney & Game,Solicotors in Rayleigh are holding our land certificate since 1997 but. I cannot find them now. Kindly let me know if they have merged with some other firm in Rayleigh or elsewhere. Please let me have their contact details or anywhere else we can enquire.
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

I will just some research for you and come back to you in a few minutes.

Kind Regards
AL
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
For Aston lawyer

We need to get the land certificate registered with H.M.land registry on flat F(6) queens grove court,St.John's wood, in the name of Rachna and Sundip murthy held since 1997 by Barnes,Sarney And Game at Rayleigh
Dr.Murthy

Hi again,

I have checked with the Law Society and the firm, as you are aware, do not appear still to be in business. As regards XXXXX XXXXX Firm has taken them over, contact would need to be made to the Law Society-(NNN) NNN-NNNN5650 (Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:30).

I can phone them tomorrow if you would like me, or you are free to give them a call.

As regards XXXXX XXXXX reason for your search, I confirm that Land Certificates are now obsolete, and if you can't locate the Firm/your Land Certificate, it does not matter one bit! This is because all registered land title documents are stored electronically at the Land Registry. Hence any Solicitor or member of the public can apply online for a copy of their Deeds (called "Official Copies").

If you wanted to get a copy yourself, please use this link-

www.landregistry.gov.uk › Public

I hope this assists and please let me know if you would like me to contact the Law Society for you tomorrow.

Kind Regards
AL