12826847

My son is at present trying to obtain a residency order for

Customer Question

My son is at present trying to obtain a residency order for his two small children, one of which was physically abused while in mothers care, they are currently seeing their mother under supervision for three sessions of one and a half hrs a week. He has to have representation by a solicitor but is unable to obtain legal aid. He has currently used up his discount offered to him through the army representation and has been told he will have to pay £ 175 a hour. He still has not received the tax credits and child maintenance, the mother is still claiming and his funds have in effect run out, where can I turn to, to get my son the help he needs? He is in the army based in Staffordshire, and currently trying to arrange full time care for his two small children so he can go back to work, the army have been amazing, and are very supportive, but my son needs advice about what representation he needs to go forward.
How far have the proceedings reached?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Case will shortly be going to family court, sometime in April, his wife is currently on bail alongside two others, but he need representation which is affordable and covering the basics. I feel I should perhaps get my son to speak to you?
Do you know what the hearing in April is for - has he applied for Residence?
how many hearings have there been to date?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
His wife has to answer here bail on April 2n I'm uncertain of date for the family court but I can find this out. No he hasn't as yet applied for residence.
What application HAS been made to the family court - and how long have the children been in his care?