Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

hi my name isXXXXX came from Greece on February

Customer Question

hi my name isXXXXX came from Greece on February 6 2014 and rented a cafe but the next thing I know the landlordwas renting the same place to someone else that had access to the cafe I told him about it and he replied that they were renting the room upstairs plus the landlord would come in the kitchen and help himself to my stock he would order food for him and his family and never paid then one day I went shopping and come back to the cafe and see all these people in the cafe his wife and daughter were in there had moved all the tables and had all these suitcases opened and selling clothes all so things have been gone missing when I came I gave him 1000 pounds deposit and ageed 250 a week with two weeks no payment so he could fix the roof that it was liking and paint it wich took 3 weeks I all so told him
told him from the beginning that I didn't want no one to have access he told me that he was going to care of it plus I would pay him and I would ask for a some of paper that I had given him money so far nothing what can I do need to get out it he won't mett my demands need help
Expert:  Joshua replied 3 years ago.

Joshua :

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practicing lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

Joshua :

May I ask if you have signed any formal agreement with regard to your rental of the cafe please?

Joshua :

Could you confirm how much money you have given to the landlord to date and what it was agreed this money would be for? From what I understand you paid cash and have no receipt?