12826847

I BROUGHT A NEW WHITE KITCHEN FROM IKEA 2007 WHICH HAS NOW

Customer Question

I BROUGHT A NEW WHITE KITCHEN FROM IKEA 2007 WHICH HAS NOW TURNED INTO A CREAM COLOUR APART FROM THE TOP AN BOTTOM PLINTHS. I CONTACTED IKEA AS THE KICTHEN COMES WITH A 25 YEAR GUARANTREE , AS YOU GUESS THEY GAVE ME THE RUN AROUND BUT SET SOMEONE ROUND TO TAKE PICTURES AND DO A REPORT. THEY HAVE NOW RANG ME TO TELL ME THAT THEY WILL NOT REPLACE THE DOORS DUE TO WARE AN TARE .MY QUESTION IS ALL THE DOORS HAVE CHANGED COLOUR APART FROM THE PLINTHS THAT ARE AS WHITE AS THE SPARE DOOR THAT I KEPT AND THE KITCHEN IS IN VERY GOOD AND CLEAN ORDER, I DONT EXPECT A NEW KITCHEN JUST WANT ALL THE DOORS REPLACED CAN YOU ADVISE WHAT TO DO NEXT MANY THANKS CHRIS

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

How much did you pay for the kitchen please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

£3000 aprox

Hello, my name is Ben and I see you have decided not to continue working with my colleague. What did the guarantee cover specifically?