12826847

Hi there Im from England but I wondered if you could help

Customer Question

Hi there
I'm from England but I wondered if you could help me,
its it possible to find out if my ex who is Sikh has got married in India when I was with him as it would prove the house he has taken from me was never intended for him to live with me . so in short can marriage records in India be checked and how can it be done.
many thanks
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk.

It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about India, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.

At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.

Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,