29905560

I have been bullied at work for past 7 years by a porter, this

I have been bullied at work for past 7 years by a porter, this vile individual has called me the the most insulting names, from f,,,,king whore,slut,tramp trollop etc over and over again under his breath as he passes me on the corridor on a daily basis. I have complained repeatedly to my employer about him but no action is taken. I am now taking employer to court to try. To force them to deal with him, however my legal team have now told me that really I have little chance of success as I have no witnesses to support my allegations. This individual is extremely 'sly, scheeming and crafty, in the manner in which he has done his bullying, always ensuring that no one is in earshot when he insults, I am at the end of my tether with the entire thing,
Your opinion/advice please
Mary

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Do you have a specific question about this? I will probably respond in the morning now if thats OK?

Ben Jones : Also are you based in ROI?
Ben Jones :

Hello, can you please let me know if you are based in the ROI as that would determine whether I can answer your query or if I need to move it to another section for the appropriate expert to deal with it. Thanks

Customer:

Yes I live in Ireland,

Ben Jones :

ok I will have to move your question to our Irish Law section as you posted it in the UK section initially and unfortunately I can't assist you as the laws are different. One of my Irish colleagues will be in touch - no need to reply in the meantime, thanks

Customer:

Ben Jones :

No problem