12826847

Uk law relevance....warrant civil, if served on a vehicle by

Uk law relevance....warrant civil, if served on a vehicle by means of a clamp applied , is deemed as served, if the clamp is removed for whatever reason, can that same warrant be applied again,, my understanding of a warrant once spent cannot be used again unless a new one is issued,,, someone please advise

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I bought a vehicle of someone n it had a pen,(parking ticket )from previous owner I didn't know about.. I woke up one morning n found a wheel clamp outside my house on the car.i rang the number on the information n advised them that I'd just bought the car..and that they had not done their required checks.. They claimed they had... I reminded them they hadn't so I would be criminally cutting the clamp off n disposing of the clamp... The clamp was removed in my absence n I thought nothing of it ,4 hours later they came n took the car away saying that based on a hpi check that the owner had not changed n they were satisfied... I pointed out who the hell is hpi? I checked with dvla at the same time n found that keeper details had changed .....

What would you to know about this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My case was dismissed at a county court because the judge started singing from the other party's hym sheet on supposition n assumptions...however the court order prepared by the court had three court conclusions. 1that the case was dismissed..which I've appealed against ..2..that I pay the defendant costs 3 that permission to appeal is refused... No.3 is incorrect I've written to the court about this however it has not been corrected.the defence has also highlighted this because permission to appeal was granted.. I was advised that the recording would be listened to n the order corrected... However after refusing to accept my appeal n me reminding them that this order is invalid until is corrected... They have now accepted my appeal but put their arms around the judge to put the onus on me as n order to get a transcript for the judgement . I c this as throwing this duty onto to me for their own incompetence .....n for me incur unnecessary costs.......can someone enlighten me....

Optional Information:
System of Law: England-and-Wales

Already Tried:
I hope to make a complaint to the court concerned n forward a complaint to the high court as well

Yes, I understand all of that.

What I need to know is what is your question about this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Can this warrant used once be used again on the same goods in this case the motor car .if I'm not mistaken once a warrant is used it cannot be used again .i believe a renewed warrant would have to be used .4 hours later this vehicle was removed...
No, they can rely on the same warrant again if it is still active.

You need to get it stayed if you have a ground to do so - such as the debt not being yours.

This will not go away unless you do.