75100385

hello, i would like to know what form

hello, i would like to know what form my son needs to obtain, for application of reduction of bail conditions, its common assult againts me his farther. bail, is set as no, contact at all, he would want unconditiional, he is a minor age 16

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

There is no form. All that happens is that he and his Solicitor attend Court and ask that bail be varied.

Alex Watts :

The Court would need to be satisfied that he will surrender to bail and not interfere with witnesses.

Alex Watts :

Given the assault is against you, it is unlikely that he would be allowed to remain with you as he could, potentially try and get you to drop the case or change your mind about evidence.

Alex Watts :

The Court needs to be satisfied that there would not be a risk of witness interference.

Alex Watts :

But any change in circumstance he can apply for bail to be changed.

Alex Watts :

But given you are related, the Court may not grant unconditional.

Alex Watts :

I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honet

Alex Watts :

Customer:

no thankyou, I think that answers the question, perfectly.