75100385

Neighbours child using shared drive as football pitch noise

Customer Question

Neighbours child using shared drive as football pitch noise very Loud can be heard all over my bingalow. Have politely asked for this not to happen as am 70 and am finding noise of ball and shouting very difficult to deal with. Do I have any rights?

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Do they rent or own it please? Have you complained to the Council?

JACUSTOMER-hqq1h24k- : I can't find your reply on my I pad and am a bit concerned to see that I have a monthly contract with just law as I certainly didn't request one. Please help !!
Alex Watts : Yes I simply asked do they own or rent the property. Have you complained to the council?
JACUSTOMER-hqq1h24k- : They own the property and I haven 'complained to the council . My question was really about whether there are any laws about the use of shared drives. Could nt. really assess service as hadn't received any info.