13262538

my sons name is XXXXX XXXXX a will of his grandparents they

my son's name is XXXXX XXXXX a will of his grandparents they have since both died he should inherit his fathers 1/4 of the estate split between him & his sister. How can I prove that he is entitled to his share. The probate solicitor has asked for a copy od my late husbands death certificate. Why would she need this as he died may 1994 & this will was made in Spetember 1994 by Burstows Solicitors now Argles Stoneham Busrstows.
My sons in miss named as XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXXon in the will when in fact his name isXXXXX

Your advice woudl be appreciated

Reagards

Mrs XXXXX XXXXXon
Is he actually described as (my grandson keith etc"?
Did the Grandparents always call him keith?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No that was his dads name Its just an error on the will writing.

The will is worded that the estate should be divided between the four children David Susan Keith & Patricia should any die the their portion shoudl be passed to thier children & my daughter's name is XXXXX XXXXX my sons is written wromgly as XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXXon.

Then there is no cause for concern
Simply send a copy of your sons's Birth Certificate when you send the copy of the Death Certificate (which is needed to prove that he pre-deceased his parents)
I am also uncertain why he was included in the Will at all if he in fact died before the Will was made - but it may be that this is clear from the file
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details