75100385

I need a solicitor to sign a document for me. I work for Milton

Customer Question

I need a solicitor to sign a document for me.
I work for Milton Keynes Council and I was told that a solicitor need to sign a document I have to sign. They will need the name of the person who is giving the advice. they also need there name so that they can confirm.
Can you help?
My name isXXXXX

Alex Watts :

Hello Gladstone my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

You should be able to speak to the Legal Department of the Council - go and see them.

Alex Watts :

They should be able to sign this for you and put their official stamp

Alex Watts :

I assume your Council has a legal department as they are quite big.

Alex Watts :

So if you go to the legal department of your Council - they should be able to do this for you, free of charge.

Alex Watts :

Otherwise you are going to need a letter from the Council confirming your employment and then go to a Solicitor on the High Street

Alex Watts :

They would be able to confirm this for you, but there would be a charge.

Alex Watts :

That is why you are better off getting the Council to do this for you.

Alex Watts :

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/