75100385

This is about a judgement against me ,Anthony Ferro, issued

Customer Question

This is about a judgement against me ,Anthony XXXXX, issued at Taunton County Court in April 2011. I was not served with a summons in the USA where I am now resident. The plaintiff XXXXX XXXXXXXX  moved it to Huddersfield illegally. I need you to supply me with the evidence,as soon as possible, that it was not served or issued . My second question is can you please put my N244 application form for setting aside that case # XXXXX My plaintiff committed perjury and consequently caused my witness to not be available. I now have tracked down my witness and an affidavit has been written and sworn to under oath. This affidavit contains 23 articles of true statements proving clearly that the plaintiff obstructed the process of justice. Can you please answer and supply what I require rapidly My email [email protected]

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Do you have any assets in the UK please?

JACUSTOMER-z0qjl34v- :

No I do not have any assets in the UK

Alex Watts :

OK - just so you know this is a question and answer site and we can not do work for you. All I can do is tell you what the law is and what you need to do.

Alex Watts :

If there is a CCJ in the UK and you have no assets here, you need not worry.

Alex Watts :

UK Judgments can not be enforced in the USA save in very limited circumstances.

Alex Watts :

Generally a person would need to sue you in the USA in order to get Judgment and enforce it in the USA.

Alex Watts :

UK Judgments generally can not be enforced in the USA>

Alex Watts :

If you have a claim number then you can call the County Court and ask if it is live and where it has been served.

Alex Watts :

This number is: +44(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Alex Watts :

But if there is a CCJ and you want to set it aside you need to apply using form N244 to set it aside as you know

Alex Watts :

But you will have to attend a hearing in the UK - or you could ask for it by telephone on the basis you are in the USA

Alex Watts :

But generally I would not worry, if you have no assets in the UK then the Judgment is no use here.

Alex Watts :

JACUSTOMER-z0qjl34v- :

I know all you have written . I had asked your assistant whether you could supply the document I need urgently. The plaintiff has tried to pursue me by serving a summons in Malta. to exercise this Taunton Judgement ExParte iI know all about the N244 and have it filled out I want a solicitor to sign it and file it as quickly as possible,

Alex Watts :

You mean you want me to sign it and send it to Court for you?

JACUSTOMER-z0qjl34v- :

Yes, I had planned to courier it to you with affidavit attached. My original solicitor in Somerset advised me, that it was a simple and fast process taking no more then 7 days since I now have the evidence

Alex Watts :

I see. Sadly you have misunderstood what this site can do for you.

Alex Watts :

Whilst there are Lawyers online - it is against site rules to do work for you

Alex Watts :

We can not be instructed. We can only answer questions online

Alex Watts :

I am sorry if you formed the impression we can do work for you.

Alex Watts :

It is a simple service, but sadly you would need to instruct a lawyer for this as it appears you have done.

JACUSTOMER-z0qjl34v- :

Well, surely you can give me your telephone number . I ring you and settle our business off line.

Alex Watts :

Again, its against site rules - I would get into trouble.

Alex Watts :

I really would love to help, but I am not permitted to.

JACUSTOMER-z0qjl34v- :

Am I allowed to follow up with my own initiative and talk to Alec Watts? That cannot be against the rules surely?

Alex Watts :

If you are asking for my email address - again I am not allowed to do this.

Alex Watts :

I really would love to help - but it is outside the remit of the site sadly.

JACUSTOMER-z0qjl34v- :

No I simply said find your number and ring

Alex Watts :

Obviously I can't encourage you to do that.

Alex Watts :

I will send this thread to the moderators to close it -

Alex Watts :

Sadly I can't help you, I am simply not allowed.

JACUSTOMER-z0qjl34v- :

Ok I have been away from UK for a long time and understand that manner of procedure has become rather restricted .

Alex Watts :

I am sorry, I really wish I could help.