75100385

I need help in collating a trial bundle, who can I ask to oversee

I need help in collating a trial bundle, who can I ask to oversee my work? I cannot afford a
solicitor or barrister.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : I can give you an idea of what needs to be in it if that helps?
Customer:

I believe I know what should be in it, what I actually want is someone to cast an eye over it before I send it.

Customer:

For example do I put defence first or claimant evidence first, or mingle it, perhaps in date order? This is the sort of thing I need someone to look at.

Alex Watts : Can you email me a copy of the Trial Index, what is probably all I need to see?
Customer:

I haven't prepared it yet. At this point in time. Early next week I shall be sending my Standard Disclosure list and receiving theirs. So therefore will need to prepare index and bundle after that. I could e mail a copy then. I have to prepare a pre trial bundle first. Do you know if a legal secretary would work privately for me?

Alex Watts : Sadly I don't. But put the index together and send it to me when you can.