12826847

Hi Jo, Yes you are right my daughter is one who likes attention

Customer Question

Hi Jo,

Yes you are right my daughter is one who likes attention like for example when she ran away from home and the police and all her friends were involved in trying to locate her (2008). However she was never like this before and it all started after the breakdown of the marriage.
My eldest daughter is very manipulative and likely to financially motivated as she was asking £3000.00 from me for her invisible braces (2013) she does not get any benefits now as she is 19 and in University.
I am hoping that the police see all this before it reaches the court

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Yes, of course they are. Its difficult to tell why people make false allegations but I do think that revenge, financial gain and attention seeking are all big factors. If we all ignored them I'm sure their allegations would disappear soon enough.

Its to be hoped that it will not lead to a charge.