75100385

How can i accept charges and give you more information?

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Do you have a legal question that you would like to ask please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can a 17year old sign a legally binding lease in London,UK. She has now moved and is being held responsible for damage.

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

The answer is no,

They are a child and do not have capacity to consent, if they can not consent there can be no contract.

So the answer is no.

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience