75100385

why did i lose my no claim bonus (part year ) when i changed

Customer Question

why did i lose my no claim bonus (part year ) when i changed my address

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : How do you know you lost it please?
JACUSTOMER-ftmcfn3o- :

When i contacted the ins. company to change the address of the car they informed me that as i was changing the address a new policy was required and therefore i would loose the the part year that had accured. It was the same car but a new address

Alex Watts : What does your policy terms say bout