12826847

we are a letting agency and we have just served a section 21

Customer Question

we are a letting agency and we have just served a section 21 notice ( periodic) on a tenant, however she there were three tenants initially on the tenancy agreement and she is now stating the other two no longer live there and wants us to put in writing that she is the only remaining tenant to enable her to claim benefit, the reason the notice has been served is non payment of rent she is also stating that our notice is invalid for the folllowing reasons, firstly there are outstanding maintenance issues and secondly we have issued the notice naming all three tenants on the agreement and she is stating she is the only tenant still in residence, we received  communication from one of the other tenants stating they no longer live there does this make the notice invalid

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right professional. However, as one of our valued customers, you are more than welcome to ask another question.

Please accept our sincere apology.