12826847

Is there a firm registered called Telecom Protection Servie,

Is there a firm registered called Telecom Protection Servie, Wessex House (Basement) St. Leonards Toad BH8 8QS

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this

How can I help you with this please?.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I want to know if this firm is genuine, before attaching their PRO CALL BLOCK device to our telephone line. Supposedly the company is registered registraction No. 08685344

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am still waiting to know if this company is really registered

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I still have no answer to my questions?!

The reason you are experiencing delay is that you keep posting before I have responded which pushes your question to the back of my list.

There is a company called Telecom Protection Service Ltd.

Their registered office is, Wessex house, St Leonard's Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH8 8QS.

So, it is a genuine company although it was only registered on 11 September 2013 and changed its name to the current name, from Telecom Preference Service Ltd on 23 December 2013.

Please note that this company is not the same as the Telephone Preference Service which obviously has a different name.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much for your help. @Sorry if I jumped the gun replying! My first time using this excelent service

Wendy Morrall

No problem and all the best.

Its one of those site glitches!!!

Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/