12826847

hi, my name is Silviu just a quick question, few days back

Customer Question

hi, my name is Silviu
just a quick question, few days back i was molested on a building site ( verbal, physical, racism) all this happend in a cordoned off area, an area that was designated under the main contractor instructions. after this event the guy that trespassed and molested me was allowed to work as nothig ever happened. under my rigurous and persuasive approach the guy was removed from site. now, my company recieved a warning for disciplinary actions.
the question that i have is simple. is it a commune procedure to get abused and get a warning to?

thank you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please proceed with your research.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No, please continue.

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Perhaps you can clarify what your question is as I do not quite understand what you want to achieve please?