75100385

Purchased the Daily Mail promotion on 16 March.

Customer Question

Purchased the Daily Mail promotion on 16 March. Twelve (12) month mail subscription £119.88 with a free Kindle Fire. The Kindle arrived to-day March 20 and I.m not satisfied with the quality. I telephoned the Daily Mail (0844(NNN) NNN-NNNN to cancel and was told I couldn't. What are my rights, surely I have a right to cancel. The Mail has taken the full payment from my Mastercard. 

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : How did you sign up for it? I assume you also will be returning the Kindle?
JACUSTOMER-ol4h9mxt- :

what is your reply

JACUSTOMER-ol4h9mxt- :

I'm waiting, the only mail is confirmation of payment. I'd be happy to rate the service if there is one

JACUSTOMER-ol4h9mxt- :

THERE IS NO POST FROM ANY EXPERT. SO I HAVE NOTHING TO REVIEW

JACUSTOMER-ol4h9mxt- :

what a disappointment.

Alex Watts :

Yes I asked the following to which there has been no reply:

Alex Watts :

How did you sign up for it? I assume you also will be returning the Kindle?