75100385

I have been reported to the Department for work and

Customer Question

I have been reported to the Department for work and Pensions , with unfounded allegations ,by on of my Neighbors ! I have been interviewed by the fraud department , and they said It would be fine ! During the interview I found out that everytime i have been out of the house the neighbor has been taking photo's of me , I am now very reluctant to go out ! Please can you tell me if I have any rights in regard to this matter , thank's ; Jane XXXXXX.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : In terms of complaints or taking photos please.?
JACUSTOMER-zwtc4k0c- :

Both Please !

Alex Watts :

You can't stop him complaining because the DWP have a duty to investigate matters.

Alex Watts :

Its like someone who complains to the Police. But if it is wasting time then the Police can take action for wasting Police time

Alex Watts :

However sadly there is no offence of wasting DWP time

Alex Watts :

The photos - unless the person is taking photos inside your house through windows then you can't stop hi

Alex Watts :

him

Alex Watts :

It could be harassment in which case you could report it to the Police - but there is no offence of taking pictures out and about

Alex Watts :

JACUSTOMER-zwtc4k0c- :

Ok, thanks !

Alex Watts :

You have rated POOR SERVICE despite me completing the question?

Alex Watts :

What else Jane would you like to know about this?