12826847

hi i need advice in civil matter

Customer Question

hi i need advice in civil matter

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes last sunday my dog sitter stole my jappnesse akita dog

after ahe was living in my home without pay rent more then ayear

when i came back on friday i found broken dirty property most off my personal belongings inc the dogs certificate was disapeer i change the lock she came drug at midnight and attack me twice on staturday and sunday police ignore me on sunday then the dog run after police warn her on saturday i try to get solisitor advice they said they not deal with it

So what would you like to know about this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i like to know contact number off solisitors that can help me to find the right form to court and more specific partical information for which court i need to apply?what the form number?where can i get this information if no one willing to represent the victom

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it is happend in north east area many thanks

You need to make an application to the court for a declaration of ownership of this dog and the consequent possession order.

You will not get legal aid for this I'm afraid. That said, you can apply for costs against the other party if you succeed.

You can talk to

www.doglaw.co.uk

But you need to send the other party a letter before action warning of your intention to apply to the courts for a possession order at her cost if the dog is not return to you within 7 days.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

so which court have the rights to do that?and which form ?is that is before the letter?cause in court they did not know to tell me ?do you have aphone number off someone that can help?

is it county small claim or uper then that?cause in court they confuse me many thanks

Thank you. You have left a negative rating but asked for more information which seems inconsistent. I will be happy to carry on with this if the negative rating was a mistake. I know thats easy to do as I’ve done it myself in other categories.

Thank you for the positive rating and remember that I am always available to help with your questions. For future information, please start your question with ‘FOR JO C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/

You will find a phone number here

http://www.doglaw.co.uk/phoneadvice.php

This is a Small Claims Court claim and personally I would just use the N 244 forms.