12826847

my stepdaughter is currently in hospital awaiting palliative

Customer Question

my stepdaughter is currently in hospital awaiting palliative radiotherapy for a terminal brain tumour. She is 34 years old. A man whom she has known at some time in the past has appeared at the hospital and is against family wishes and despite measures (passwords etc) has managed to gain access to her and pass her a mobile phone which he can call her on and she can call him when she is able to. This varies according to her condition. He is trying to persuade her to return to the area he lives in and to the life she was living. A care package is currently being organised as my stepdaughter is expected to need extensive help as the months go and will need hospice care before the end of 12 months. We are worried sick, what can we do, legally, J

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.