12826847

hi, good afternoon. We are about 300 drivers working as

Customer Question

hi, good afternoon.

We are about 300 drivers working as a self employer for a company all TWl and we use
to receive us payment weekly, the problem is, last thursday 20/03/2014, we received a letter saying from 1st of abril 2014 the company will start paying us monthly, we work for them as self employment. I would like to know if the company had de right to do that or if there is any Law can support us drivers saying it is illegal.

kind Regards.

Douglas Marcano.

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How log have yuk worked there for and do you have a contract that states how often you are paid?
JACUSTOMER-mxm21da3- :

Hi Ben, thank you.

JACUSTOMER-mxm21da3- :

I start work there july 2012 by de Olympics time so i do work for them for the past 20 months whithout take a holiday

JACUSTOMER-mxm21da3- :

i know i have the contract copy, i need to found out where is it

JACUSTOMER-mxm21da3- :

i will let you know tomorrow. thanks.

Ben Jones :

Thanks, if you can check what your contract says that would be great. Also in the meantime can you please confirm that you are self employed, not employees? Thanks

JACUSTOMER-mxm21da3- :

yes i"m self employed.

Ben Jones :

ok thanks will wait to hear back from you with the contract contents