29905560

PLEASE i NEED urgent advise of what to do. I recently got a

Customer Question

PLEASE i NEED urgent advise of what to do. I recently got a gas safety man called Mr Csaba Hagymasi of local gas of tel XXXXXXXXXXX to install my new cooker I paid £70 pence during the week,because of my working schedule I had not try to cook until today . When I tried to cook The gas is not coming up and is not lighted. I tried to call this man send him a text but not responding at all His mobile is XXXXXXXXX . Can you please help as i need to cook for my family. There website is www.local-gas.co.uk. it is also impossible to communicate through there website.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What specific help do you need from us please?