29905560

Good afternoon we reside in Swindon, Wilts. We have had a

Customer Question

Good afternoon we reside in Swindon, Wilts.
We have had a contractor do work for us (soffits and guttering(in plastic) and should be cladding replacement at the front of the house and an Apex on the top floor both uncompleted in fact not touched),he has not finished the contract and it is now 4 months since we last saw him, we have leaking guttering to boot ,
He pleaded poverty and like an idiots we payed in full £2,100 him 50 % into the contract , I still have the details of the contracted work on their paperwork, Capital Roofing of Minety and address if needed , the name of the guy was not left ,we do have a signature for the receipt of the money but it is clear ?
Please advise if we have a case ?
Best regards
John Goody

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Was this a sole trader or a limited company?

Ben Jones :

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - was this a sole trader or a limited company?