I received a email from Liliane Bettencourt stating that she

I received a email from Liliane Bettencourt stating that she was going to give me 3,200,000. There was also a letter attached stating that all I had to do was fill out the information and contact her bank which is Barclays in London. I contacted then and they told me that I would have to get a money gram from my bank or the post office in the amount of 550.00 for delivery insurance and I could either open an account with them in the amount of $2,660 or send them my ATM information. Is this legal? 

John clement's Phone # XXXXX +44(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

I was ask to send the $550.00 to Yusuf Shola, 5 Cabot Sq. London E14 40J, United Kingdom

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : This is a scam. This is called advance fee fraud
Alex Watts : This is a scam, there is no money. Please see
Alex Watts : The phone number you give is for a mobile (cell) phone.
Alex Watts :
Alex Watts : and
Alex Watts :
Alex Watts : Delete all emails. There is no money
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Thank you so much for your response. I deleted all emails.

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help:

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience