75100385

My pony has kicked a self employed stable girl in the ribs,

My pony has kicked a self employed stable girl in the ribs, she is saying she now has an issue with her knee, and that she will have to claim off my insurance, is this right?

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

When you say self employed, does she have her own Company please?

Customer:

No, she says she is self employed, but I havent seen any proof of this, neither has the yard owner. Also there were no witness to the alleged incident.

Alex Watts :

Firstly she should claim off her own insurance.

Alex Watts :

Her insurance may then make a claim against your insurance.

Alex Watts :

But then in reality to the two insurance companies would fight it would between themselves.

Alex Watts :

If you have an accident, regardless of whether or not you are at fault - you claim on your own insurance.

Alex Watts :

But yes she should claim off her own insurance

Alex Watts :

Customer:

No, I think you have answered my question. Thankyou

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/