12826847

Hi there i have served divorce papers on my wife under grounds

Customer Question

Hi there i have served divorce papers on my wife under grounds of being seperated for 5 years. She has (according to the courts) been sent a copy of the petition but is recusing to sign the acknowledgement of service (i have an email from her to confirm she is not going to sign). I dont really feel like i should have to pay an additional £110 to have the papers served again by a baliff. As i have email proof that she has received them can i just apply to the courts for them to consider whether the petition has been deemed served? If so how do i go about doing this please?.