Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

HELL MY FATHER IN LAW PAST AWAY HE DID NOT MAKE WILL HE HAD

Customer Question

HELL MY FATHER IN LAW PAST AWAY HE DID NOT MAKE WILL HE HAD MONEY IN BANK SO MY HUBAND THAT HIS SON WE HAVE BEEN THERE FOR HIM AL THE TIME WE WENT TO THE BANK TOLD THEM HE PAST AWAY HE ASK MY HUSBAND HAVE YOU BROTHERS YES HE SAID TWO BUT THEY HAVE NOT BEEN HERE FOR ABOUT 10 YEAR BUT THEY CAME DADS HOUSE THE MANGER AT YOU HAVE GOT TELL THEM PUT THERE NAME ON THIS LETTER SO FATHER MONEY CAN GO IN MY BANK SO HUSBAND GAVE LETTERS TO EACH ONE OF THEM AND THEY PUT THERE NAMES ON IT AND IT WENT IN TO MY BANK NOW THEY GOING GET SOLICITOR TO GO IN TO MY BANK CAN THET DO THIS BUT FUNRIAL HAS BEEN PAID FOR WE HAVE JUST GOT TO WAIT TO HERE HOW MUCH THE HEAD STONE IS GOING TO BE CAN THEY GO IN TO MY BANK
Expert:  Joshua replied 3 years ago.

Joshua :

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practicing lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

Joshua :

May I clarify please that your father in laws money from his bank was transferred into your account please?