Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

Is there a statute of limitation provision on planning consents

Is there a statute of limitation provision on planning consents for grade II listed domestic properties and if so, what is the time limit?
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

There are no time limits as to when a Local Authority can take enforcement action in respect of listed buildings and it is also a criminal offence to undertake work without previously obtaining listed building consent.

Please let me know if you require any further clarification.

Kind Regards
AL
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your information - its not the answer I would have liked but that is not your fault !!!

This is the first time I have used the service and I am very satisfied with it, and with your reply.

If I need any advice in the future I will certainly ask for you,

Thanks again

Roy Coglan

Hi Roy,

Thanks and sorry for my answer.

If I have confirmed what you did want to know, I would be grateful if you could leave positive feedback.

Kind Regards
AL