75100385

I have to make a “formal interpleader claim under RSC ORDER

Customer Question

I have to make a “formal interpleader claim under RSC ORDER 17 – INTERPLEADER”. I have read this and believe it is rule 2 applies.
My question: is there a set court form which I can use? If not how do I make the claim?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, please continue

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

You use Form N244

http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n244-eng.pdf

You simply apply to the Court to be an interested party as an interpleader.

The Court will then consider your request and if approved, give directions

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/