12826847

Ive been harressed by a former discredited police officer who

Customer Question

Ive been harressed by a former discredited police officer who was a freemason in his words we are going to give you special masonic treatment .Warwickshire police would never do any thing about it and other incidents over that period of time since he and his associaties whom verbaly admit what went on . Can i get a solicitor no win no fee . There is also an outstand case with Severn Trent Water Ltd over a section 24 sewer which they wanted to argue legal technicaly over case presindent Rylands and Fletcher i took them 3 times to the small claims court Warwick with out judgement since they sort to bankrupt me before the case would be heard which was their only defense .Again a solicitor no win no fee.Both Warwick District Council and Severn Trent Water Ltd refused to accept local knowledge and history claiming the sewer was my imagination.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

I'm afraid you seem to have asked two questions in one post.

I can help you with the first question but you will have to post another question to deal with that other.

is that OK?